|TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP||ANNUAL COST||MONTHLY COST|
|Youth (ages 6-17)||$222.37||$18.53|
|College Student (ages 18-22 with student ID)||$230.04||$19.17|
|Adult (ages 18 and up, not in college)||$383.40||$31.95|
|Adult Married Couple (both ages 18 and up)||$460.08||$38.35|
|Family (Two MARRIED adults and children up to age 18 or older with current college ID)||$498.42||$41.55|
|Single Parent Family||$485.64||$40.47|
|Senior Adult (ages 65 or over)||$268.38||$22.37|
|Senior Married Couple (one over age 65)||$306.72||$25.56|
30 Day Pass: $45 Adults / $35 Youth & Seniors (under 18 or over 64)
Enrollment Fee: $45
Mon-Thurs before 4pm OR ALL DAY FRIDAY: $8 per day
Mon-Thurs after 4pm OR ALL DAY SATURDAY: $10 per day
Class Pass: $4 per class, YOGA-$10 per class, *some specialty classes may have an additional fee see front desk for details.
Ask your friendly ECC customer service person for details TODAY
or call 330-498-0323.
Edgewood Community Center is a membership organization committed to embodying values that create healthier and happier lives. Therefore, we pledge to maintain clean and safe facilities and to provide community-centered programming as we contribute positively to the atmosphere of our community. As a member, you will be part of a team of people working hard to make your life and other’s lives more fulfilling. This community asset, and the Edgewood Campus that it sits on, will serve as a reminder that we are part of something bigger than ourselves and that together we can make a difference.
ECC is a non-profit 501c3 organization whose memberships are open to all people. Memberships and partnerships drive our funding; we do not receive funding from city taxes. As a staff, we promise our members that we will deliver quality programs and facilities that meet their needs as well as provide opportunities for members to be involved as volunteers.
Membership in ECC indicates that you understand the value of community. In addition, the benefits of membership include:
- unlimited access to fitness center
- baby-sitting while you work out in mornings
- priority registration for programming
- discounts on programs
- free fitness center orientations
Member services available at the brand-new community center:
- Life Fitness cardio and circuit strength equipment plus a free-weight area
- 9000 sq. ft. wood floor gymnasium with sports programming
- Child Watch while you work out during morning hours
- Walking track around the gym
- Personal trainers~additional fees apply
- Locker rooms
- Family friendly fitness and arts programming for all ages
- 250 seat auditorium with “café style” lounge area
- Concerts and entertainment
- Dance and Art classes and performance opportunities
Memberships are available in a variety of pricing structures for families, individuals, businesses, etc. Pick up a membership application at the front desk for more information.